Servings: 8 people
Calories: 365 kcal
Author: Jessica Scully
- 4 cups riced cauliflower one medium head
- 1 1/2 cups diced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 1/2 sweet onion diced
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup homemade mayo
- 1 cup Franks Red Hot Original sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine riced cauliflower, carrots, celery, onion, salt, and pepper and chicken in a casserole dish and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayo and hot sauce and mix well.
- Pour the sauce over the casserole, and stir to combine, coating everything well. (Get in there with your hands if you’re not scared!)
Visit this link to get the complete recipe: