Low carb and gluten free! Feed your Tex-Mex cravings fast with this easy chicken enchilada skillet dinner. Freezes well so it’s perfect for weekly meal prep.
Cuisine low carb, Tex-Mex
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups cauliflower , raw, chopped fine – all liquid pressed out
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups chicken , cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes with chiles
- 1/2 cup chicken stock , 0 carb
- 1/3 cup whole baby corn on the cob , canned
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin , ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano , may substitute regular oregano
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese , grated
- 1/3 cup cilantro , chopped
- Slice the baby corn into small slices. Set aside.
- Press all of the liquid out of the cauliflower.
- Add the oil to a pan and heat it until it begins to shimmer.
- Add the cauliflower and saute for about 2 minutes.
Find the complete recipe by clocking this link: